Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Naughty Nights


Netcandi presents: Heroes Ball

I know its a little early to post anything about Halloween but listen up. This year Netcandi is holding their annual Halloween party at The Big Four building on the stampede grounds. It's going to be massive and Im quite excited because I am working on a project for them. So the theme of the party is Super Heroes.. or villians =P and my task is to design and put together 12 costumes for the Netcandi models. Im currently working on it...trying to finish 4 before I head off to LA and NYC! Wish me luck... I've only got a few days left!

It would be so wonderful if you came out and supported and of course at the same time party it up! =) I'd love to see you there and see what kind of costume you come up with(psstt there are crazy prizes too!) Here's a short vid & contact me if you are interested. Ahem.. this is where you nod.

If you have Facebook you can view the vid here: **VIDEO**

♥ And the event here: ***EVENT***

So here are a few of the characters I will be working on. Can you guess which one they've asked me to be? =P





5 comments:

  1. Congrats !! That sounds so exciting :) Can't wait to see what you've come up with <3

    Ohhhh man,I can't go for the event !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the event, but it sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait to see what you design. I hope you have a lot of fun in LA and NYC, Cindee. Until then, good luck designing the costumes!

    All the best,
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds exciting! All the best with designing the costumes cindee, I'm sure you'll come up with great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, cindee. You work so hard! I know they will turn out amazing. Hmm the first character..? I really like that one, wonder woman is always cute. I want to go to Hollywood, my friend Andy lives there And is pursuing the actor/model thing. Well I hope you have a great trip and you have lots and lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

hi luv. speak your mind...whisper your secrets...kiss your words as you blow them into my ears

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...