Tuesday, January 20, 2009





Open mindedness is hard to achieve considering how strongly some ppl hold on to their beliefs. I admit that there are some aspects of my life that I find a bit harder to keep an open mind about. But hey, its a process right? =P Here are some links that I found to be interesting... keep an open mind and who knows what you'll discover. Ive always had suspicions that this life... this world is more than what we see.

♥ Introduction to Chakras and another good link here. Ive been studying and adapting what ive learned about chakras into my life for a few years now and id have to say being open to this has made me much more aware of my energy system. Combining this with yoga and meditation has helped me balance my life and helped me grow more spiritually. Read up on it and once you understand a lil more try this Chakra Test.

♥ Everyone that knows me knows that i believe in Unicorns. They represent purity and to me believing in them is like holding on to hope that there is still purity and goodness in myself and also in humanity. Unicorn Sighting on YouTube.

♥ An Article on Thinking outside the box

♥ Eckhart Tolle's book: A New Earth

♥ The Law of Attraction isnt something new but I'm still learning to adapt it into my life. Its eye opening because its such a different perspective of looking at life than you are normally used to. Basically the law states that everything is made up of energy... me, you, the flowers, the shoes you put on, your dog, your thoughts... they are all diff levels of energy. But when we are dealing with the Law of Attraction the energy we would be considering is our thoughts. It states that our thoughts dictate the reality of our life whether we're aware of it or not. Simply put: Thoughts become things. Here's a good article on it from Steve Pavlina's blog.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

hi luv. speak your mind...whisper your secrets...kiss your words as you blow them into my ears

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...