Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentines day contest



I want to do everything - paint, design, globe-trot, teach yoga, rescue animals, live on a beach, search for unicorns & mermaids, have my own business, dance like no one is watching, blog & inspire other ppl to find their passion and their bliss. Possible? hells yeah! Just have to learn how to take things one step at a time.

On a vision board, this is the life I am painting for myself. What about you, what do you want from this life???









Contest:

Option one:
Create your own vision board & give a short & sweet description of how u envision your life to be. Send it to my email (cindeeng@gmail.com) as well as tweet saying:
@misscindee my sweet life for you to see. I want to win #cindeecontest #giveaway http://bit.ly/xrFdXR

Option two: Send in by email (cindeeng@gmail.com) a photo of your Valentines Day outfit & tell me why "beauty" is important to you & tag me on twitter w ur photo using this:
@misscindee my Valentines outfit. I want to win #cindeecontest #giveaway http://bit.ly/xrFdXR

*pls also enter ur name & email in the comments section*

Deadline: Feb 26 2012
A winner will be randomly chosen Mar 01 2012

And of course.... the prize. The prize is a Professional Hair Straightener from Hana.




Is it the Best Flat Iron? My Review:

Pros: I like how lightweight this straightener is. Its perfect for traveling - you know me! =) It even comes with a nice black pouch for you to stow away in ur luggage or in ur slouchy purse to bring to ur gf's place as u get ready for a girls night out.
If you're the impatient type, like me you'll be happy to hear that it heats up pretty quickly.

Cons: It slides thru ur hair pretty easily. Im not sure if u'd consider that a good or bad thing but for me I kind of like it when it has a bit more grip. It gives off a bit of a smoky smell. It might go away after a few uses but I cant be sure.

Happy Valentines & Good Luck!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    GFC: Life as A Southern Girl
    e-mail: tiffanylynn88@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love the idea of a vision board and will have to do one!

    xx
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you received the email, i sent it twice =(

    pamela[dot]marrie[at]hotmail.com

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh crap! I've been so busy with workload I haven't seen this entry in ageess!! >_< will definiteliy wanna join for ur next giveaway! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping to order this straightner soon....ive heard nothing but good things about it!!!

    ReplyDelete

hi luv. speak your mind...whisper your secrets...kiss your words as you blow them into my ears

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...