Saturday, March 28, 2009

Invisible ppl pls make yourself visible


credit { Laura Su }
I have to agree with Becks at camerafilmroll. It dampens my spirit when i barely get any feedback on my posts when I can clearly see how many ppl visit me each day. I really enjoy posting and expressing my creativity so that alone makes me happy. I do take quite some time putting my entries together but I am definitely not looking for compliments or for you to applaud me in anyway. Nor do I want to force you to comment bcos its your choice. Im just saying that its nice to know who you are out there that read my blog. =) It's nice to make new friends that share the same interests but at the same time might have a different perspective of things. It helps me grow =) When it all boils down to it, one of the reasons for a blog is to connect with ppl. It's not fun when it's only a one sided relationship.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...