Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Website

Presenting my new website - a lifestyle blog. In this corner of the Universe, you’ll find health tips sprinkled with a mesmerizing mix of vitality and glamour, outfit posts unfolding into yoga poses, spirituality that’s tousled & tangled, fashion, imagination and PASSION.

My philosophy is to do everything with style. Its another way of saying that I believe everything I do in life should be injected with personality and passion. Style is an expressive interpretation of inner life brought out into physical form. It doesn’t matter if you are into writing, singing, painting, dancing, cooking…etc Style applies to it all! Its about finding your own voice. The Stylish Yogi is mine.

I haven't been - and won't be posting on this blog anymore so please re-direct yourselves to:

www.theStylishYogi.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hi luv. speak your mind...whisper your secrets...kiss your words as you blow them into my ears

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...