Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” - Alice in Wonderland
 

I fell down the rabbit hole...and ended up where? In Instagram Land. heh heh Addicted to instant gratification - I've been preferring this lately due to how easy it is to post things daily and have ppl comment right away.


So is it a lack of patience that's taken my attention away from my blog? Lack of commitment? Lack of discipline? The complete opposite, actually. Its due to an abundance of new ideas and thoughts I want to express that it overwhelms me. I have many ideas that don't really fit inside this box that I created. This blog, to a certain degree is a representation of me. And being me, I don't stand in one place too long. I like growth. I go through transformations and who I was back then isn't necessarily who I am now. I think I've come to know myself better each time I shed my skin.

How foolish would it be for a snake or a caterpillar to carry around its old skin.  I'm not certain which direction I want to take this blog right now but I will continue on until I figure it out. Maybe the solution will present itself once I get the ball rollin. Maybe its just the perfectionist and OCD in me that refuses to produce anything unless things are perfectly in order. But what's wrong with chaos? Maybe I need to give my chaotic side permission to come out and play.


For now just find me on Instagram. Pictures tell a thousand words : cindee-rella

1 comment:

  1. I am also obsessed with Instagram--can't get enough! What app do you use to get the heart bokeh effect!? I love those!!!

    ReplyDelete

hi luv. speak your mind...whisper your secrets...kiss your words as you blow them into my ears

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...